White teeth don’t come to everyone naturally. Over time, teeth become stained by the foods we eat, the drinks we consume, and our daily habits. Smoking, poor oral hygiene habits and other lifestyle choices can all impact the appearance of your teeth. That said, there various ways to help improve the white appearance of your teeth, one of which is a teeth whitening procedure!
Most people want white teeth, but don’t know how to get them. Professional tooth whitening services in Fort Myers, FL, can help! At Gold Standard Dentistry, we provide professional tooth whitening services for patients who want to love the way their teeth look.
You deserve to love your smile. If you’re not happy with the whiteness of your teeth, talk to your dentist at Gold Standard Dentistry. Our ultimate goal is to help you get a smile that you can be proud to show off, so whether you need preventative care or cosmetic dentistry, we have you covered. Contact us to learn more about our services today!
WHY GET TEETH WHITENING?
There are so many benefits to getting your teeth whitened in Fort Myers, FL. Below are some of the reasons that our patients come to us for teeth whitening.
- Aesthetics. We all want to love the appearance of our smile. When you get your teeth whitened, your teeth can be whitened by several shades. Talk to your dentist to find out what you can expect from your specific tooth whitening procedure.
- Improved confidence. Sometimes yellowed or brown teeth can have an impact on patient confidence, leaving them feeling self-conscious about their smile. If you hate smiling because of the appearance of your teeth, tooth whitening can help you feel more confident expressing your happiness and showing your teeth.
- Affordability. Tooth whitening is a relatively affordable way to make your teeth pearly white and beautiful. Talk to our dental professionals to find out how much your procedure will cost.
- Mental health and professional benefits. If your feelings about your smile are impacting your personal and professional relationships with others, then getting your teeth whitened can help you feel better about yourself. Smiling makes a difference – get your teeth whitened, so you can see for yourself!
- Improved Oral Health. Teeth whitening helps to remove plaque and tartar buildup which can lead to oral health issues such as cavities and gum disease. Whitening teeth also helps to prevent staining and discoloration which can be caused by certain foods and drinks.
- Convenience. Professional teeth whitening treatments are fast and easy and can be completed in one office visit. In addition, many dental offices offer take-home kits which allow you to get your teeth whitened at your own convenience.
- Prevent Further Discoloration. Teeth whitening is a great way to prevent further discoloration and staining of your teeth. It helps to remove existing stains and helps to protect against future ones.
- Long-Lasting Results. Teeth whitening treatments can last for several months so you can enjoy your brighter, whiter smile for a long time. Regular maintenance with products such as whitening toothpastes can help to extend the life of your whitening results.
TEETH WHITENING FAQ
Is it possible to whiten your teeth at home?
DIY tooth whitening kits are available at home, but they may not be as effective as whitening your teeth with the dentist.
Is teeth whitening safe?
When you get your teeth whitened with the dentist at Gold Standard Dentistry, it’s safe and effective. We’re experienced with teeth whitening and can answer any questions you might have about whitening.
Is teeth whitening covered by insurance?
Most insurance plans do not cover cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening. Call your insurance to find out if your plan will cover tooth whitening.
Am I a good candidate for teeth whitening?
You should have healthy teeth and good oral hygiene habits if you’re going to get your teeth whitened. If you don’t brush your teeth regularly, then your teeth whitening procedure won’t last as long.
How long does professional teeth whitening last?
Professional teeth whitening typically lasts for about six months, but it can vary depending on the individual.
What are the side effects of teeth whitening?
The most common side effect of professional teeth whitening is tooth sensitivity. Other side effects can include gum irritation, dry mouth, and temporary changes to your tooth enamel.
Are there any risks associated with teeth whitening?
The risks of teeth whitening are generally minimal, but there is a risk of some tooth sensitivity.
What type of tooth whitening technique should I choose?
The type of whitening technique you choose depends on your individual needs and goals. Your dentist can help you choose the best whitening technique for you.
Why People Love Teeth Whitening Services
People love teeth whitening services because they are an affordable and easy way to improve their smile. Teeth whitening can help make teeth look brighter, whiter, and more attractive. Teeth whitening is also a great way to boost confidence, as many people feel more attractive and happy when they have a bright, white smile. Teeth whitening services can also help prevent further discoloration and staining of the teeth, which can help maintain a beautiful smile for years to come. Finally, professional teeth whitening services are safe and effective, so patients can trust that their teeth are in good hands when they visit Gold Standard Dentistry.
Why Choose Us?
At Gold Standard Dentistry, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and service. Our dentists are experienced and knowledgeable and use the latest in dental technology to ensure that your teeth whitening procedure is safe and effective. We understand the importance of a bright and healthy smile and will work with you to develop a custom plan that meets your individual needs and goals. We also offer a variety of other dental services to help maintain your oral health and provide a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere for our patients. We are committed to helping you achieve a beautiful smile that you can be proud of, and we look forward to helping you reach your goals.
TAKE THE FIRST STEPS TOWARD TOOTH WHITENING
Want teeth whitening in Fort Myers, FL? Call Gold Standard Dentistry today to make an appointment and learn more about our safe, effective professional whitening services.